Profile

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Hello Cat

 

Hmmm Cat

Hello Crafty Friends!
Sharing a card I made with one of Ikes Art Cats. I colored  with different yellow markers and adhered to designer paper on a smooth white card base. Hello stamp is from my stash. Added a few pink gems to highlight his her pink nose and add some sparkle. 

This is the look you get when the new cat treats you got are not their favorite flavor!

Thank you for stopping by! Keep Crafty! 💓 Tee


I'd like to play along in following challenges:



                                 Show Us Your PussyCats Challenge #75



                              The Sisterhood of Crafters- Favorite Pet


4 comments:

  1. Pretty cat card, I have a big orange ginger cat myself! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on this fun kitty card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous. I love " marmalade " kitties. Thank you for using one of my images.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete