Profile

Saturday, February 26, 2022

I Luv Cats!


Hi Crafty Friends! Sharing a cute kitty by Ikes Art, I Luv Cats Set.
I colored with markers and used a die cut by Cutplorations.  Designer paper background adhered to smooth white card. 
Sentiment stamp from stash.
If it fits I sits!
Thanks for stopping in! Happy Creating!💓 Tee



I'd like to play along in following challenges:


                                 Show Us Your PussyCats Challenge #75



                              The Sisterhood of Crafters- Favorite Pet


3 comments:

  1. So cute and great coloring! Looks like that kitty might need a larger basket lol. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE, looks like one of my kitties!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Great colouring. Thank you for using one of my images.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete