Profile

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

hello friend


Today I would like to share a card I made with Ikes Art Tropical Fish set. I colored image with markers cut out and adhered to card base. Card was inked lightly in salty ocean distress ink.  For interest I added gems for bubbles. Sentiment is from Tim's things talk stamps. 
Thank You for stopping in today!  💙 Tee

I would like to join in following challenges:


                                                 Addicted to CAS- Water


                         Crafting Happiness #121 March Anything Goes

                                        Simon Says Bright and Cheerful

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Tee! Your bold fish packs a lovely punch as he swims about in your inky water! Thank you for coming to play at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete