Profile

Thursday, March 17, 2022

It's top o' the Morning to you!



Hello Crafty Friends! I was happily  invited  to be a guest designer for this months Glorious Green Challenge at LeighSBDesigns!! 
 I chose her quirky fun Paddy Balleigh Monster set to make a card with.
 He is guaranteed to bring a smile to the recipient! 
I decided he will go to my brother, with some real green inside to make up for his birthday I missed in Feb.
  Paddy was colored using Cali Art markers on heavy card stock.  Shamrocks were cut out and adhered to card front with tacky glue. 
 Nuvo glitter drops was added to hat and beer foam. March 17th stamp from stash. Sentiment from paddy set was adhered to inside of card.


       Thank you for stopping by!💚 Tee

                    LeighSBDesigns Challenge # 3 Glorious Green

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. You're right, that image did bring a smile to my face! Fun St. Patrick's Day card, thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tee this guy is AWESOME! Brought an instant smile!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Thanks for also sharing with us over on the Colorful Options blog ... Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic card! Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    What a fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue TTCRD DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete