Profile

Friday, April 15, 2022

Happy Easter Bunnies ATC's





Hi Crafty Friends! I was excited to be invited as a guest designer for this months
Of course I said yes as these little artist trading cards are fun and addictive! They were one of the first things I made when I started getting into paper crafts.
The theme for this month's challenge is Bunnies.
I made a trio of ATC's using the cute digital bunny images I found by Jokavanagh Designs @ Etsy. I colored them with markers and for fun I added a little bit of pink liquid pearls to the baskets bow and to the tip of the bunnies noses.

Thank You for coming by! I do hope you give these little artist trading cards a try! 💜 Tee

Supplies Used:
2 1/2" x 3 1/2 " ATC  Blanks (Etsy)
Bunnies by Jokavanagh Designs (Esty)
Bic Markers
Library Green Archival Ink
Little Heart Stamp
Tim's Things Talk Happy Easter Stamp
Tim's Small Talk Stickers
Pink Liquid Pearls






I would like to join in the following challenges:


                           ATC's with a Heart- Easter



                    Craft Challenge #634 Spring/Easter


11 comments:

  1. These are so adorable and beautifully coloured and designed, love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your bunny ATCs!!
    Thanks so much for joining the ATC crew for this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable bunnies! Love the bright colors and fun designs! So glad that you are our GD at A Tiny Craft ATC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantstic collection of ATC's Tee Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee FYI your entry at CRAFT Challenge was linked to the challenge blog A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge! rather than your own blog so I removed it and reentered it using the correct link - it is now entry #33.
    Sheryl CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to do this for me! I didn't realize my mistake. It was before my morning coffee kicked in. Hugs. Tee

      Delete
  6. I love your bunnies! Brightly coloured and fun spring ATCs! Thanks so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ATC's.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bunnies! Really wonderful ATCs!
    Thanks for joining us at ATCs mit Herz!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute ATC's! Love those bunnies as well! Thanks for joining us at ATC with Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three very cute bunny ATCs. xxx

    ReplyDelete