Profile

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Party Monster- It's Your Day!


  
Hi Crafty Friends!  I was happy to be invited as a guest designer for this months Celebrations Challenge over @ LeighSBDesigns! Thank you leigh!
  I thought the Party Balleigh Monster would be perfect for a fun birthday card!
Party Monster was colored with Bic Markers, and adhered to pattern paper onto a smooth white card base. I stamped the sentiment by Jillibean Soup in Memento's black tuxedo ink. 
   I did a little embellishing by adding a green gem to the party hat and making some confetti with the markers to get the party started!

LeighSBDesigns Challenge #4 Celebrations


I would like to join in the following challenges:


Seize The Birthday #235 Stripe It Up



                                   
                                          DL. Art April Challenge









1 comment:

  1. Cutiest birthday Monster! Thanks for shairing him with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete