Profile

Friday, November 11, 2022

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- Kitty Snowman


 This kitty snowman knows the happiness coffee brings too! Yes. Joy to the world! 
Kitty snowman image from patties creations was colored with markers, and fussy cut. Coffee cup stamp was also fussy cut and added to card. Sentiment stamp from stash.
 Thanks for coming by! 💚 Tee

Supplies: 
Smooth White Cardstock
Kitty Snowman by Patti's Creations
Coffee Cup stamp from Newtons Nook
CaliArt Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Joy to the World Sentiment Stamp
Tacky Glue


Also playing along in following challenges:





12 comments:

  1. Great card! Such a cute image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I think seeing a cat snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute coffee loving snowcat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and whimsical card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is totally fun and adorable. Caffinated greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Fun! Thank you so much for leaving me love on my Coffee project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I love how you colored my image. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to congratulate you on being a winner at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge! Please contact me to claim 3 images of your choice from my Etsy Store.

    Congrats
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Pattie! Love your images! I sent info on your blogs contact app. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete