Profile

Friday, November 11, 2022

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- Warm Hands & Warm Heart



I made this card for the Coffee Lovers Hop using warm hands warm heart by All Dressed Up Stamps.
She was colored with markers on heavy cardstock and fussy cut. For the background I flicked metallic blueberry & melon gelatos on with a wet paint brush. I outlined card with marker and stamped a few extra little hearts to finish.
Thank You for coming by! 💜 Tee

Supplies:
Warm Hands Warm Heat by All Dressed Up
CaliArt Markers
Heavy Card Stock
Memento Ink
Little Heart Stamp by Newton's Nook
Smooth White Cardstock
Blueberry & Melon Gelatos
Water & Brush




                     Would like to join the following challenge:




        All Dressed Up Challenges- Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. The hat looks knitted for real. I learned to loom knit last yr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my this is so warm and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet coloring. Thank you so much for leaving me love on my Coffee project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored. So sweet

    ReplyDelete