Profile

Monday, March 20, 2023

Yes, Some Bunny Loves You!


 Hi Crafty Friends! This is Some Bunny Easter from Angie Blom Digital Designs. 
Bunny & tulips were colored with marker. I used a blue colored pencil to shade her glasses, and a green pencil to highlight a little.  
I found some patterned paper that I added some pink & purple marker, to tie in the colors with the tulips. Thank you stopping in today! 💜Tee





          I Spy With my Little Eye Challenge- A Spring or Easter Critter




6 comments:

  1. How cute is this little bunny with her glasses and pearls! Such a fun spring card sure to brighten the day! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous spring card and loving the sentiment with the gorgeous rabbit! So great to see you joining in at "I spy with my Little Eye"! Thanks for joining in!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how sweet is this bunny with her glasses on! 'All the better to see you with my dear!" LOL Fabulous card ... Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable! I just love that funny bunny ♥♥ Rosi x
    The theme of the Dream Factory is Easter, Easter bunnies and other Easter animals. It would be really great if you would take part in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining in! Hugs, Rosi ♥

      Delete
  5. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Wishing you the very best of luck!

    ReplyDelete