Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Hey Sunshine


Hi, crafting friends, Sharing Lifes a Beach by Angie Blom digital designs. 
                 Thanks for stopping in today! Stay Creative. Tee 💛


    Playing along in the following challenges:

              If You Give a Crafter a Cookie.. Cookie Challenge #193 JUNE/You Are My Sunshine

                                         Ally's Angels Challenge #82/AG

                                 Scrapping4fun June Challenge #236/AG

                                      I 💙 ProMarkers Challenge #560



4 comments:

  1. Love the beach scene and image,perfect sunburst background.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card full of sunshine. Thanks for visiting my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete