Monday, July 29, 2024

Color Medium


Hi, crafting friends, time for a new challenge @ 
Make My Monday! The theme is Coloring/Any Medium. 
I chose to try something different and use watercolor as my medium. 
I made this card using KatzelKraft's Cat & Mouse stamp, & sentiment is from the Whatchamacallit stamp set.
Come on over & share your color medium with us!
Stay creative. Tee
`
Supplies:
Canson Mixed Media Medium Paper Grain
Stamps- Katzelkraft
Tuxedo Black Archival Ink
Watercolor Pan Set-U.S. Art Supply
Water Pen


Challenges:








💙





4 comments:

  1. A super card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So pretty! 😻
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images have me smiling ear to ear! Great card, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing you again this month!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenges
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Tee! I apologize for the tardy comment! I absolutely love your project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start and Congratulations on your selection as one of out July Rising Stars!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete