Profile

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tims 12 tags of 2016-May


This tags inspiration comes from Tim's 12 tags of 2016-May.

I tried to follow along the best that I could with the supplies I had.
Tim's tags are always so creatively done and full of texture, and he makes it look so easy that who wouldn't be inspired to try them. So I thought I must have a go at it!
Using distress inks, some stamping, stencils and texture paste to start with, I then found some images to work with that took place of the lady rose stamp and spoon that I didn't have, and started to play!
 I used a  cherish charm  and attached it with a small pin to the lace. Masked image and spritzed with Tarnished Brass paint mixed with water. Finished the tag with tea dyed seam binding.


Playing in Tim's 12 tags of 2016-May!




Supplies Used:
Large Manila Tag
Eye Chart Stencil
Distress Paints: Rust Hinge
 Broken China
 Peeled Paint
 Antique Linen
 Tarnish Brass
 Black Soot
Distress Inks:
 Old  Photo
 Victorian Velvet
 Shabby Shutters
Distress Stains:
 Tea Dye
  Fossilized Amber
Black Archival Ink
Texture Paste
Found Images
Paper Flowers
Cherish Charm
Small Stick Pin
Seam Binding
Heart Sticker
Tiny Inked Tag
Lace

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is gorgeous! Love the colors! I haven't even had a look yet! Usually one of the last to pop in! Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely stamp and Tim's design this month works perfectly to showcase it. I think the tissue tape resist is a great technique and you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete