Wednesday, May 15, 2024

3 Crazy Cats


The Secret Life of Pets




3 Crazy Cats


Hi Crafty Friends! I am the Guest Designer over
for this month's Pets challenge! 
How fun! 
As an animal lover this was right up my alley! 

Immediately I thought of making something with Tim's Crazy Cats or Dogs!  
I decided to make a card using the Crazy Cats stamp & die set.
Background is brick textures from Craft Consortium's designer paper. 
(I Love these papers!). 
The garbage can is from Katzelkraft stamps.
I fussy cut the garbage can and adhered the can and cats to background using Nuvo deluxe adhesive. 
Everything was stamped in memento black ink and colored with Prang pencils. 

Thanks for stopping in today. And thanks to The Dream Factory for letting me guest design this month! Take a look @ the Design Team makes & come play along!
  Stay Creative! Tee 💙


Joining in the following Challenges: 

💙💚💛












6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT and I love your card with the fabulous crazy cats.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this card came together, even the background is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooie creatie, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would have guessed the background was paper. I would have guessed you'd embossed it. Fab paper. I love your design and fun cats. Perfect. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.~ Maria CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice card with these crazy cats. Nice that you are participating with Kleuren met potloden Challenge.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete