Thursday, July 18, 2024

Night Shift



Hello Crafting Friends! I had fun putting this card together using "Night Shift" by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. I do love his Digi's! This one especially - brings back memories of my grandpa who was a night watchman for many years on the 3rd shift.
I started with Craft Consortiums Over the Rainbow paper.  Brushing over paper with an acrylic paint in silver metallic. 
I used silver stickles for some sparkle & interest. 
Stamping different background stamps in red, black & green.  Spritzing on some Lindy's rose-pink starburst spray.

Night Shift was colored with markers and fussy cut. I outline him in the same marker colors I used to color him with. 
I printed the words night shift on cardstock, cut, outlined in dark green and adhered everything to card panel with Nuvo's clear adhesive.

                           Thank you for stopping by! Stay Creative. Tee





                 Creative Artiste Challenge #106/ AG Mixed Media Goes

1 comment:

  1. What a great image and how wonderful it reminds you of your grandpa. I love the way you've created the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media

    ReplyDelete